The Weaver® Difference
The Rugged Reliability of the Micro-Trac® System
FOUR-POINT WINDAGE AND ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
Unlike most riflescopes that use one spring with the windage and elevation dials to make adjustments, our Micro-Trac System uses two springs that work in tandem with the windage and elevation dials. The counter force from the dual springs provides four points of contact
to ensure even and consistent adjustments. This design makes all the difference when it comes to accuracy and durability.
HIGH-PRECISION FEATURES OF THE MICRO-TRAC ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
- Four-point, dual-spring system designed for precision alignment and rugged performance
- A specialized bulge is machined onto the erector tube, to create the broad pressure ridge, keeping contact near the center of the adjustment screw.
- Contact points are aligned with the bulge around the erector tube to eliminate the risk of slippage.
- Enhanced two-spring design maximizes force and uniformity throughout windage and elevation travel adjustment range.
- Highest-quality materials allow for more force on the springs to withstand heavy recoil and rough handling.